A Place to Call Home
Silverleaf Eldercare at Lakeline is a small and welcoming senior residential assisted living community in Austin, Texas. Our residential care home allows seniors to continue residing in a familiar home environment, with the added benefits of professional caregiving and 24-hour on-call nursing. With a maximum occupancy of 13 residents, we’re proud to be different from larger senior living communities in Austin. Our special and unique community allows residents to receive the one-to-one, attentive and personalized care every senior deserves.
We believe that the size of our community helps us to meet our ultimate goal of providing a residency that really feels like home. As a small, warm, and welcoming eldercare community with a unique family-like atmosphere, strong friendships naturally blossom. In this environment, residents are able to feel truly at ease, and family caregivers can rest assured that their loved one is receiving the supportive care they need.
Health & Wellness Services
- Three home-cooked meals and afternoon ‘tea’
- 24-hour staffing / RN on call
- Laundry services
- On-site beauty salon services
- Monitored fire alarm 24-hours daily
- Assistance with personal care, such as incontinent care, bathing, dressing, and grooming as needed
- Supervised medication dispensing and prescription ordering
- Wheelchair and walker-friendly hallways, senior living rooms and bathrooms
- Hydraulic resident lift apparatus on-site
- Large fenced security safe backyard
- Fire alarm / sprinklers in every room
- Close to area hospitals, dialysis services
- Individual temperature controls in each room
- Human Centric lighting with Circadian Reset
- “Don’t Go Viral” commercial HVAC air purification system
Can Count On
Our unique license number allows families to compare us to other licensed assisted living facilities. The stringent licensing format assures those who choose our Lakeline residence that we have met the highest standards. With a 24-hour on-call RN, we make residents’ health and happiness our priority every day. At independent living homes, residents have more active responsibilities and are left to do more on their own. Silverleaf is different, and our eldercare team is on hand around the clock to offer companionship and help residents with every aspect of daily living and home care.
Moreover, seniors can receive all the support they need without the feeling of being in a nursing home. With this personalized support, residents have the opportunity to live the fulfilling life they desire and deserve. As a small senior care community with a high staff-to-resident ratio, our expert caregivers can closely monitor residents. If additional care is required, these needs are identified promptly and new eldercare services can be added to maintain a senior’s quality of life. For example, we can cater to new special dietary requirements, total assistance with toileting and showering, support moving to and from bed, or even memory care.